What is the Certified Intenal Auditor Credential ?
The Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is a leading globally accepted designation offered by the (IIA) for internal auditors. The CIA is the standard by which internal audit professionals demonstrate their knowledge and competence in the areas of governance, risk, and control.
Internal auditing utilizes a systematic methodology which helps organizations achieve their stated objectives by:
- Analyzing business processes, procedures and activities
- Highlighting organizational problems and recommending solutions
Is the CIA right for you?
Earning the CIA designation is an important accomplishment and professional advantage for internal auditors during all stages of their careers including:
- Chief audit executives
- Audit directors
- Audit managers and staff
- Risk management staff
- Business, finance, and accounting students
What will you learn?
- The Internal Audit Activity's Role in Governance, Risk, and Control
- Conducting the Internal Audit Engagement
- Business Analysis and Information Technology
- Business Management Skills
Following this course you will :
- Confidently sit for the CIA exam
- Increase your knowledge and skills in the areas of governance, risk, and controls, internal audit engagement, business analysis and information technology, and business management skills
- Fine tune your knowledge of best practices in the industry
IIA & CIA are registered marks of the Institute of Internal Auditors, Inc
For more details contact us: email@example.com